Friday, March 7, 2014

Waiting is the Hardest Part

03/06/2014

The door was opened for me. I know the key with which to open the door.
I have seen one, but not found the ones which I seek. I know the tool with which I can search. He could be in my possession. I paid handsomely for his delivery.
I can find the shells.
I can learn the methods to make them like us.


The current problem is with the Dragolescu and Contessa Elizabetha Darlington Costello Coppola. The bitch is ruining my plans and delaying them. She is not even a real Contessa. That is just her name. Fucking entitled Twilight Judge. The damned Ordo Dracul and their fucking politics once again fuck with my plans.  All I seek is transcendence. All they do is squabble and fight among themselves. Maybe Czalk and his insanity are justified. I know that they push me.

This Contessa will pay. Each day that my plans are delayed looking for another Dragolescu, I will make her suffer for a year.

Doctor Right made promises to me that he couldn't keep. I gave him an out because of our history and so that there would not be another squabble in our group. We are hemorrhaging enough. The bad blood leaking from everywhere. Jude and everyone, Henry and Baby Bear, Baby Bear and Jack, Ellen and Doctor Right. I could keep going. Since Czalk took praxis the city is going to shit. I miss Clay. Fuck Hal. He is part of this too.


I will open the door. I will find what I seek. I will claim it and bring it back with me. I will fill the vessel. I will reclaim what I lost. Together we will transcend.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment