Friday, January 3, 2014

News

Kai zhal o vurdon vurma a mekel

At our usual bi-monthly dinner Alec my business manager mentioned an interesting story in the news. Something that caught my attention. Apparently Wicker Park's suicides spiked in the month of December. Now, around the holidays things like this are common, but Wicker Park's numbers are especially high. This concerns me for a number of reasons.

First, Wicker Park is a smaller neighborhood within the territory of West Town. West Town is mine. Second, Jonathan Clay is responsible for Wicker Park in that he eats there. He should be keeping up his feeding grounds. I should talk to him about it. But now that we've just begun to repair our friendship I am hesitant to reprimand a friend for a simple mistake for which I strongly doubt he is responsible.

Oh, what to do. What to do.

Sometimes I feel like establishing myself here was a mistake. However, I often feel that establishing myself elsewhere would be just as big of a mistake. With all of my successes here, I feel doomed. I feel like the tangible blackness that is the night reaches out to entangle me and hold me down. Mater Tenebrarum haunts my day dreams. A being of shadows perhaps from the depths of the black between the stars itself. Perhaps if she comes for me I could ask her questions before the end...

Reminds me that I should either sleep or get back to my experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment